Aug 9, 2010

Lets Blog together!!!

Hello my little Moosh babies,

So I've been trying to blog for at least 3 years now and I would always give up LOL
This time I'm embedding my blog into my website so hopefully I'll remember to update it more often.

I'll update this blog with my new videos, advice, pictures, stories, news etc.

So please come back once in a while and look thru my blog and If I don't post for a long time, make sure to tell me to stop being lazy :)

Feel free to leave comment and interact on here.



I love you guys and I'll see you soon.

PS. I also added a CHAT on my website you can watch my live shows on my website or you can just chat with each other while I'm away. Its powered by USTREAM.com so make sure to sign up for an account if you want to chat!!!

MOOSH
-Olga Kay

3 comments:

envyofend said...

Ill help you keep up with your blog. Maybe this would help me keep up on mine 2. haha Im lazy

Cici said...

Sweet your doing a blog thingi now lol. sounds fun. hopefully you'll keep at it though since not many people are able to and get bored of it lol. Well...... Have fun with it !:) and have great day or night or whatever time it is when you read this comment if you do haha. Moosh! :'D

Jimmbboe said...

Hi! Just stopping by to check the site. Hope you will blog more soon!