Feb 20, 2009

Dollhouse tonight on FOX


Today is Friday and that means we have DollHouse on tonight on FOX.
I watched the premier last week and I dont want to say its the best show on TV or a very good show but I'm fan. Maybe because I want to make a parody about or maybe the show might turn into an awesome hit, who knows.

Looking forward to watch it tonight and add new things to my script that I have so far for my parody :)

Not to mention Eliza Dushku looks gorgeous in the show and I keep asking myself "Where have she been in the last 5 year?"

How do you like the show?

xoxo
OlgaKay

P.S.Watch Dollhouse on FOX tonight at 9/8c

7 comments:

Jeremy.Gabriel said...

I liked it ok. I'm not into those type of shows too much be it kept me entertained.

Anonymous said...

I like it ok. Haven't yet watched the second episode but I agrree Eliza Dushku is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

I caught the First episode and I did like it. This of course means that Fox will cancel it on the 3rd or fourth episode cause they hate everything I like.

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of Whedon, but I'm really worried about Dollhouse. The first two episodes are definitely missing that Joss Factor and the ratings haven't been great. I hope they at least run the 1st season before making any decisions.

Watch Dollhouse!

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I think the post should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Again a good post. Because of your achates